Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good morning!

Happy morning to you all! Wow what a amazing morning! Let's get moving! I am is such a fantastic mood today! Being chemical free works for me. ( Dr. Seussed it up there.) The first couple of days with out OTC meds was hard. I had a headache for a few days. This might have been no caffeine, but I made it through and feeling fine as wine. ( Without wine.)
I know that working out and eating right can be really hard. So I always treat myself with a little something when I have reached my weekly goal. Yesterday was SHOES! I love heels, I found a great pair at a cute little store for $6!
I don't always buy shoes. My spouse refuses to move all his stuff out of the closet to make room for all the shoes I want, sheesh! Sometimes it's just a new nail polish,book, flower for my hair. It's just something that makes me feel pretty.
Pampering ourselves is a must, I tend to take care of others until I just freak out from the pressure, I am just learning I need to take a little time for me. Even if it's just to take a bath and read a bit. Just do it to recharge your batteries.
I believe if you can't put it in your body, don't put it on your body! Want a yummy treat for your skin? This is my favorite pampering treat.
Chocolate body scrub:
1/2 cup of sugar (not powder)
1/4 cup of oil (I use olive oil, but grape seed, almond, even canola will work)
2 T of cocoa powder.
Mix all the ingredients together, put goop in air tight container, this will keep for a month! Scrub a dub dub! What a way to treat yourself!
I am off for a run. Have an amazing blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment